TAFE colleges offer Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) qualifications recognized by the Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector, equivalent to Certificate I, Certificate II, Certificate III, Certificate IV, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Graduate Certificate, and Graduate Diploma. In many cases, TAFE study at the Diploma level or above can be taken as part of credit towards an undergraduate course.
Buy fake TAFE carpentry certificate, buy fake TAFE certification, how to pass TAFE exam, order fake TAFE diploma, how to fake advanced certificate from TAFE Australia. How to buy a Hotelschool The Hague fake diploma.
Some private institutions also offer TAFE courses, but usually, they offer more technical education and training courses. Most Australians refer to all undergraduate degree courses as “TAFE” courses, regardless of which institution offers or teaches the course. TAFE was closely involved in this field until the 1990s. TAFE programs offer students the opportunity to gain certificates, diplomas, and advanced diplomas in a variety of disciplines.
The subjects you can choose to study at TAFE are extensive, with over 250 subjects, mainly technical and technical groups. The degrees that international students can obtain after graduation from TAFE are as follows:
Can obtain that TAFE certificate, TAFE certification？
- Certificates I-IV (Levels 1-4): The duration of these studies varies from six months to two years. Provides essential skills and training, industry-relevant information skills, including communication, literacy, numeracy and collaboration.
- Diploma (Diploma): This type of course takes 1-2 years. It trains students for industrial, corporate and support jobs.
- Advanced Diploma: The duration of this type of program is 1.5-2 years. It mainly provides advanced skills, such as advanced technical or semi-professional jobs in fields such as accounting, design and engineering.
- Certificate/Diploma (Certificate/Diploma): The duration of a certificate program is 6 months to 1 year, and the duration of a diploma program is 1-2 years. This qualification is equivalent to a University Diploma/Diploma and provides practical skills and knowledge.
- Other courses: In recent years, some TAFE colleges in Australia have also begun to offer higher education courses such as undergraduate courses.